ARMANTINO
this site the web

Jessica Simpson Is Not A Natural Blonde

Pop star Jessica Simpson is not a ditzy blonde afterall - she has been hiding the fact she’s a natural brunette for yearsNow sporting a new dark ‘do, the singer/actress has come clean about her hair. She reveals, “I am a natural brunette, people don’t know that about me. I was really blond as a kid, but then I just started getting darker and darker.”

Her new look has given Simpson the courage to add a few pounds to her slender frame. She adds, “I’ve really become very comfortable in who I am and my skin and just feeling beautiful five pounds heavier.” But she’s well aware that extra weight will be toned up for her upcoming movie, Major Movie Star, in which she plays a Marine. She explains, “I am going to be all ripped.”

0 comments: